Old June 22nd 08, 04:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Count Floyd[_2_] Count Floyd[_2_] is offline

Default Vacation Logs, Week 2

On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 19:49:27 UTC, Mike wrote:

Thanks for your kind words, Mr. Plimmer. Also, thanks for your recent
posts - they've been some of the best reading in this newsgroup. Based
off your reviews, I bought a Redsun RP2100, and I'm very happy with
the purchase. You've even got me thinking about attempting some
transatlantic MW DXing.

Mike
Louisville, KY
WA4009SWL

Mike,
John also promted me to get the CCrane SW version of the Redsun 2100!
Got it about a month ago and really pulling in the DX on MW. I live
on the SE Florida Coast and have heard two transatlantic stations so
far. John's comments are always entertaing, informative, and on
topic. I would like to go with him on one of his DXepeditions!