Old June 22nd 08, 10:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default BIG Brothers' attack on USENET--i.e. our forum here ...

wrote:
John Smith wrote:

Can't do simple arithemetic, can you?

I notice you have zero facts to offer in rebuttal; just frothing
nonsense.

Interesting ... yawn

Yeah, I know, you wouldn't recognize a fact if it hit you in the
middle of your forehead.

BTW, how you can read my post when you've plonked me so many times?

Uh, just psychic I guess! grin

Or you a

A) A lier in addition to being a babbling arm waver.

B) Too clueless to know what "plonk" means or how to actually do it.

C) All of the above.

I am sorry, I just didn't know who I was dealing with when this began
with you ...

You are the BIGGEST idiot I have ever seen, good going dude ... you make
quite a coffee table conversation piece around here.

Regards,
JS