Old June 23rd 08, 12:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Lumpy Lumpy is offline

Default Rebuttal to Richard Clark's comments on my Chapter 19A

Wayne wrote:

If you did a google on the author's name and perhaps the word
"reflections", you might get the answers to your questions. You
might also discover that it is related to antenna systems.

I don't care who the author thinks he is.

But if he posts to a public forum, asking for critique,
then getting ****ed because someone
"had the gall to post his denigration of my paper"
then I guess he's just not as important as he,
and you, think he is.

Craig 'Lumpy' Lemke

www.n0eq.com