Old June 23rd 08, 06:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] jimp@specsol.spam.sux.com is offline

Default Rebuttal to Richard Clark's comments on my Chapter 19A

Walter Maxwell wrote:

By the way Walt you never came forward with the math to prove me wrong
preffering a hatchet job instead of doing the math. You never
apologised either
on continuing what I am sure you knew was a lie because of your
continual position
of being superior in mathematics. The position you took makes you an
accessory in the lie
because you knew it was a lie. You and your book have been dissed even
if you can prove that Richard lied again
but after the fact it is difficult to put things right. Instead of
telling me to read your page why not read
unwinantennas,com/ and the antenna group archives plus your own
history on postings to refresh yourself on the "facts" that you wish
for.
If you wish to make a rebuttal on the Gauss/Maxwell question be my
guest and point out why you disagreed even in the face of Richard
stating that he lied or are you committed to deeply now to reverse
course instead of revealing the truth because it may hurt?

Art, I'm not a constant participant on the newsgroup, I've missed it a lot of
the time. So I don't know a Dr. Davis, nor do I know anything about a lie. And
what position do you think I took that would make me an accessory to a lie that
I know nothing about? I read quite some time ago that there was a discussion
concerning Gauss and Maxwell, but I didn't get into it, so I don't even know
who were discussing them. So how could I be in a position to make a rebuttal on
the Gauss/Maxwell question? You say I disagreed in the face of Richard stating
that he lied? Sorry Art, you have me confused with someone else, because I know
nothing about what you're talking about.

That's OK, neither does Art.

Expect a bunch of babbling, incoherent nonsense in reply from him.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.