Old June 24th 08, 05:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default SWL Newbies : Hertz & kHz & MHz -versus- Shortwave Bands andWaveLengths in Meters

On Jun 23, 9:29*pm, m II wrote:
Telamon wrote:
In article UMX7k.1013$2G6.743@edtnps83, m II wrote:

Telamon wrote:

Can it run all day for a quarter?
I don't pay the electric bill.

Wrong. We ALL pay the Electric Bill.

I don't pay that one. I don't make that much every month.

- The price of power is included in everything we buy.
- No corporation or business has ever paid a utility
- or tax bill. The customer does.
-
- mike

The price of Political Power is included in everything we Buy.
No Federal, State or Local Department or Government Agency
has ever Paid a Law or Regulation. The Taxpayer Does [.]

citizens, voters and taxpayers bear the true cost of . . .
the bill for freedom and liberty ~ RHF