Old June 26th 08, 05:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Tex[_2_] Tex[_2_] is offline

Default U.S. Government Is Still the Best Money Can Buy!

US Supreme Court Slashes Fine Against EXXON-MOBIL OIL by
$2,000,000,000 (from $2,5 BILLION to only $500 million). Which the oil
company has managed to avoid paying for poisoning Alaskan waters
nearly 20 years ago. Record profits from $4 a gallon gas isn't enough
for them.
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

On same day the crooks in Congress and the White House pass a bill
that will protect the Telecommunications corporations from billions of
dollars in lawsuits by people whose civil rights and privacy they
violated by illegally spying on them on behalf of the government.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080625/...urveillance_dc

Corruption has become so commonplace and transparent today they don't
even try to cover it up like they used to. And why not, they know
American dumbasses won't do anything about it.

I recall an interview of a retired and once very powerful US Senator.
He was asked how Congress consistently managed to get away with acting
against the interests of the nation and the taxpayers. I will never
forget his response:

"It's simple, there are no consequences for our actions because the
American public has an attention span of 3 days. We would joke that it
was like getting bit by a mosquito - there would be some itching for a
day or two but then it would be gone."