Old June 26th 08, 12:11 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Syfo-Dyas Syfo-Dyas is offline

Default Anyone remember Programbo?

On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 17:44:03 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

whats up guys? i was browsin google an see that this Programbo "guy"
use to post here. in case anyone ever wondered what became of "him"
"he's" now found a new hobby in life. check out your old cb buddy in
action! hahahahaha

http://www.flickr.com/photos/12536831@N05/

Oh my........ Well she likes blacks and whites. At least she is not
discrimatory. Wow!!! IS that why all you guys talk about here is
cocksucking and homo stuff? I miss the old antenna and amplifier wars.