Old June 26th 08, 01:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default (OT) : DaviD -proclaims- The USA Is Finished.

Dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Incapable of packing, boy? There are many who'll help, I'm sure.

Any idea where you'd like to go? Someplace with 'Eduardo', another USA hater?

Love it or leave it? Hell no; I paid for my ticket and I'm staying for
the last act.

You don't think the USA needs a big dose of tough love? If you refuse
to see your shortcomings there's no chance for improvement.

How about your shortcomings, oh mentally ill one?

Now, go take your meds, Rickets, and try to face the day like a man.