Old January 2nd 05, 11:35 PM
Gary S.

On Sun, 02 Jan 2005 00:44:39 -0600, wrote:

I cannot get any help from the HAM elists in Houston, TX so... thought that I
would try this venue and maybe someone from Houston will read this and not mind
doing a little elmering.

Anyway...

Is there any chance of getting some help on putting up a 25G??
I need to know sources and supplies, etc and methods etc for setting up
my shack. but concentrating on the Tower first.

I am a 61yr old Tech license - finally got around to doing it after starting the
first time in 1951... theory was never a problem, just the damned code.
That is still the problem especially with all the morphine I take for tumor
pain.

Congrats on the license, whenever you have completed it.

You may do better if you can attend meetings of a local radio club,
rather than an email list. There are many people with experience and
equipment for projects like putting up an antenna, and this is often
done for hams with physical limitations.

The ARRL can steer you towards a local radio club.

You order in the pizza and refreshing beverages, and I am sure you can
get some help. Houston is a litle far for me, however.

Happy trails,
Gary (net.yogi.bear)

Gary D. Schwartz, Needham, MA, USA