Old June 27th 08, 02:50 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Barry Barry is offline

Default Shiny new capacitors, Zenith H500 TO

"Jeffrey D Angus" wrote in message
Waiting on the new 5 watt metal film resistors to correct the
power supply resistors. (replacing the sand ohm and candelohm
resistors.) Still need to pu the 9.1 V zener across the 3V4
(B+) and ground to protect the filaments from over voltage.

Jeff

Looks nice. I did a similar thing to my H500.

I don't recall exactly, but isn't that cap in the lower left corner across
the AC line? If so, it should be a type X (IIRC) cap an not a regular paper
cap.

Barry - N4BUQ