Old June 27th 08, 10:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
amdx amdx is offline

Default Parabolic Dish Questions

"Jerry" wrote in message

"amdx" wrote in message

Some guys at the local club were trying to use a TV dish like yours.
They eventually decided it was easier to build a dish from scratch.
The old TVRO dishes can be useful and there are plenty of them around
that can be had just for the asking.

Jimmie

I don't know why it would be easier to build one, but yes, I ask and got
three different dishes, so I stopped asking.
Mike

Hi Mike I missed the post where you said why you wanted the dishes and
what you intend to use them for. What do you intend to use the dishes
for?

Jerry KD6JDJ

I didn't say.

Oh, ok. I want to increase the strength of a wifi signal.
Mike