Old June 28th 08, 03:24 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default Parabolic Dish Questions

amdx wrote:

I didn't say.

Oh, ok. I want to increase the strength of a wifi signal.
Mike

You will probably find a lot of help if you "nose" around your local
college (computer/physics/engineering instructors can point you to the
best minds.) The youngsters are all into stretching wifi distances to
the max.

Here is a page to get you started:

http://www.engadget.com/2005/11/15/h...-dish-antenna/

After experimenting with many different antennas at the feed point, I
kept the biquad in the original plans. Your dish is larger than the one
I use (mine is identical to the one on the page--my feed is slightly
modified ...)

Regards,
JS