Old June 28th 08, 11:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.guitar
Channel Cop Channel Cop is offline

Default Vanilla Ice + Britney Spears = Howard Stern

"Mike Brown" wrote in message
Karen C in California wrote:

what you say? you froget two add anyting to teh trhead

And you are all forgetting to remove the cross-posting. This subject has
NOTHING to do with rec.crafts.textiles.needlework. Take us OFF the list
when you reply.

You're welcome to join us if you want to discuss needlework, but this has
nothing to do with needlework and I'm not sure how or why the original
****wit put us on the distribution list.

rec.radio.amateur.policy - this ng has nothing to do with commercial
broadcasting - I don't know who started the X-post to this group - but it
needs to be removed..