Old June 28th 08, 04:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
AF6AY AF6AY is offline

Default Group Delay Variation - How much is too much?

On Jun 27, 10:25�pm, K7ITM wrote:
On Jun 27, 2:16 pm, AF6AY wrote:
I use LTSpice from National Semi-
conductor...

My friends at Linear Technology will be most interested to hear that,
Len.

OOOPS! My bad! :-)

Yes, LINEAR TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION did LTSpice...an improvement
over their previous SPICE derivative done to promote their switcher
ICs.

Apologies all around to Linear Technology friends. They make fine
ICs.

I also have, but have not tried TINA from Texas Instruments, another
SPICE
derivative. Not enough time here to try everything out that is
available. TINA
is also free for download but it is harder to get through their web
pages to do so.
I don't have any friends at TI or Linear or at National Semi, I just
use their good products...just like I am currently using a couple of
LM337s using National's
appnote information in a slightly different way.

73, Len AF6AY