Old June 28th 08, 04:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : The Fairness Doctrine Coming to a Democrat Party [Censored]Local Radio Station Local Near You

On Jun 28, 6:22 am, Dave wrote:

- - RHF wrote:
- - Drifter - Mainly my replies are to refute the Liberal
- - {Democrat} Propaganda that is first Posted by 'others'.
- - Their "OT" is OK with you -but- My "OT" Replies
- - are 'bad' : One again we see the Classic Two Faces
- - of many Liberals.

- - Drifter - Yours is a Clear example of the Democrat's
- - renewed Version of the Fair-Ness Doctrine :
- - To Silence the Right and Mandate the On-the-Air
- - Indoctrination of Liberal {Left-Wing} Ideas and Throught.

- The facts seem to lean leftward for a reason.

Dave - The Facts are simply FACTS and Stand Up-Right
on their own Factual Accuracy.

- Jesus was a Liberal.

NO [.] - Jes'Us' is within Each of 'Us' and is relative to
Each of 'Us' as Individuals as 'Our' Personal Savior.

Jes'Us' is about "Our Personal Faith and Belief" Not Politics.

- The airwaves, like everything else in the commons,
- should not be used to advantage one faction to the
- detriment of another.

Dave - Then Cut the Number of Liberal Left-Wing
Preaching NPR Stations by 50%. ASAP !

Look at the last FCC Data for AM and FM Broadcast
Radio Station Totals :
http://www.fcc.gov/mb/audio/totals/bt061231.html#START
* Total AM Radio Stations = 4,754
{50% AM Conservative Talk Radio Programming = 2377}
* Total FM Radio Stations = 6,266
* Total FM {Educational} PBS/NPR Radio Stations = 2,817
{100% FM Liberal Talk Radio Programming = 2817}
GRAND TOTAL FOR RADIO = 13,837

DO-THE-MATH :
2817/13837 = 20.3% of All Radio Stations have a
specific Set-a-Side for Left-Wing Talk Radio using
the Liberal Code Words "Educationial" and "Public".
blah, It's Political in the Name of Education,
Blah. It's Propaganda in the Name of the Public Good.
BLAH ! - Its Indoctrination in the Name of so called Enlightenment !

- I have as much right to expect to hear my views
- expressed as you do to hear yours.

Dave - Then 'choose' to Listen to NPR etc where
you can get your "FIX" of Liberal Left-Wing Cool-Aid.

Listening in a Multi-Media Market is Freedom of "Choice"
and Fair-and-Balanced can be found in the Number of
Radio Stations Available to Choose From Across the
Radio Band. When I can Hear One Hour of Rush Limbaugh,
Sean Hanety, Dr. Laura etc etc etc on NPR Radio
Stations on a Daily Basis -then- I will have my Equal
Right to Fairness.

(OT) : The Fairness Doctrine Coming to a Democrat Party
[Censored] Local Radio Station Local Near You.

Polosi + Reed + Obama/Clinton = Censorship of Media
-versus- Freedom of Choice in the Market Place of Ideas.

-ps- Educational and PBS/NPR Stations are Exempt.