Old June 28th 08, 05:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Drifter Drifter is offline

Default (OT) : Barack Hussein Obama II (BHO) the "Facsimile" Candidatewith a 'facsimile' Birth Certificate

Dave wrote:
RHF wrote:

Drifter - Mainly my replies are to refute the Liberal
{Democrat} Propaganda that is first Posted by 'others'.
Their "OT" is OK with you -but- My "OT" Replies
are 'bad' : One again we see the Classic Two Faces
of many Liberals.

Drifter - Yours is a Clear example of the Democrat's
renewed Version of the Fair-Ness Doctrine :
To Silence the Right and Mandate the On-the-Air
Indoctrination of Liberal {Left-Wing} Ideas and Throught.

The facts seem to lean leftward for a reason. Jesus was a Liberal.

The airwaves, like everything else in the commons, should not be used to
advantage one faction to the detriment of another. I have as much right
to expect to hear my views expressed as you do to hear yours.

Dave, has rhf always been this way? someone should lock him in a
closet, till he just talks himself out. with people like this, i
can see how the bush crime family made it back the second time.
and, he goes back in to the bit bucket. i don't need to read his
little mary sunshine crap. and please, don't connect me with either
party, i go my own way; no party owns me...

Drifter...

--
"Regulatory capitalism is when companies invest in lawyers, lobbyists,
and politicians, instead of plant, people, and customer service."