Old June 28th 08, 09:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default :o) BO for President ! {Bumper Sticker}

In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article ,
says...
If Obama doesn't show his real birth certificate, (assuming there is
one) and if he is selected (U.S.prezes are not elected anymore, they are
selected) as prez of U.S.A.I reckon that means as far as the selectors
are concerned, it doesn't matter whether U.S.prezes are natural born
U.S.Citizens or not.
Untill Obama shows his real birth certificate, I am assuming he is not a
natural born Citizen of U.S.A.and he is not eligble to be prez of U.S.A.
cuhulin

If Obama isn't a citizen in your, un, mind, what does that make McCain?

Why do you guys bother with nonsense like this? Both McCain and Obama
ARE US citizens, without any doubt.

Yeah well I have doubts about this.

--
Telamon