Old June 28th 08, 10:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Tex[_2_] Tex[_2_] is offline

Default OT) Who Owns America's Wealth?

On Jun 28, 12:49 pm, Dave wrote:

Ace is an ass, and he lies. That's what "****es me off". People who
defend the plundering of this formerly great country **** me off. You
don't even realize how ****ed we are. None so blind... They know not...

Dave you shouldn't let them anger you, they aren't "serious people" as
the French would say.Not one of them has refuted the facts of my post
because they can't.

Predictably they then revert to form and engage in name calling and
employ their bumper sticker slogans and the usual trite platitudes to
defend the indefensible. Have I been called a communist yet? Has the
Holy Bible been invoked yet? Has the phony "liberal/conservative"
canard emerged yet?

It's not so much that they want to convince you or others to their
deluded way of thinking, it is more for self consumption. It's not
easy to acknowledge that one has been played for a fool so the
compulsion to parrot the lies they've believed all their lives is
overwhelming. They must continually validate their beliefs and they do
this by clinging to and repeating the lies those beliefs are premised
upon. All evidence contrary to their dogma is summarily dismissed.

Rather than get angry, enjoy watching the dinosaurs grapple through
their cognitive dissonance disorders. The best revenge is to continue
posting the truths that so stress them out. Then sit back and enjoy
watching them chase their tails.