Old June 29th 08, 02:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default OT) Who Owns America's Wealth?

Dave wrote:

D Peter Maus wrote:
Dave wrote:
On Sat, 28 Jun 2008 16:16:44 +0000, D Peter Maus wrote:

Dave wrote:
dxAce wrote:
Dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Tex wrote:

The top 10% own 72% of the wealth.

The rest of the 90% own 28% of the wealth.

The top 1% owns 37% of the wealth.

1% of Americans own more wealth than the entire 90% of the rest of
Americans (37% vs. 28%).

Source: The Federal Reserve

Whens the last time a rich person did anything for you? Yeah me
neither.
So what you're saying is that you want some of the wealth without
working for
it?
Like you do?
Me? I worked for mine! I suggest that you get your shine box out and
join M II out
on the corner and get busy, boys.

Bull****. You were just bragging about your profits from some kind of
oil deal while sitting on your well rounded bum.

So what? If he's invested well, and profited from his investments,
he's earned the profits. It's part of the process.

Why should that **** you off? And why is it any of your business?

Ace is an ass,

So are you. What's your point?

and he lies.

And so do you. What's your point?

That's what "****es me off". People who defend the plundering of this
formerly great country **** me off.

From what he's posted here, his medical disability is a small part of
his income.

Do you have a problem with pensions? By what you've posted, you're
outraged at corporate attempts to vacate pension plans.

So, Ace has a pension. Or two. From each job he's worked. He's earned
them. The companies agreed to pay them...How is this plundering?

He's got investments. By his postings, it appears he manages them
himself. And he profits by his investments....How is this plundering?

So, from what I've read, only a small part of his income is from a
medical disability and his Navy pension. Both of which he's earned, and
his employers have agreed to pay....and again, how is this plundering?

Or is it that one of his pensions is from the Navy?

Sounds like you've got a problem with those who serve taking what
they've earned.

Ace is a peasant.

Wow! I'm a peasant!

He defends the plunderers. He isn't in their league
at all.