Old June 29th 08, 08:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default OT) Who Owns America's Wealth?

Telamon wrote:

In article ,
Dave wrote:

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
Dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Tex wrote:

The top 10% own 72% of the wealth.

The rest of the 90% own 28% of the wealth.

The top 1% owns 37% of the wealth.

1% of Americans own more wealth than the entire 90% of the
rest of Americans (37% vs. 28%).

Source: The Federal Reserve

Whens the last time a rich person did anything for you? Yeah
me neither.
So what you're saying is that you want some of the wealth
without working for it?
Like you do?
Me? I worked for mine! I suggest that you get your shine box out
and join M II out on the corner and get busy, boys.

Bull****. You were just bragging about your profits from some
kind of oil deal while sitting on your well rounded bum.

He risked his capital to make that profit. It could have gone the
other way and he could have lost all of it.

My point exactly is that risk is being transferred from capital to
labor, without commensurate reward. Things are out of kilter. New
gilded age.

Your point is that you just gave DxAce a ration of bull**** for risking
his capital numskull. You are worse than Eduardo.

The only thing out of kilter is the chemical balance in your brain.

He apparently does forget to take his meds.. often!