Old June 29th 08, 09:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default (OT) Who Owns America's Wealth?

Telamon wrote:

In article ,
dxAce wrote:

Telamon wrote:

In article ,
Dave wrote:

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
Dave wrote:

D Peter Maus wrote:

Consider also, that Warren Buffett pays less tax on his
income legally
because, among other things, he is a powerful and broad
employer. He's responsible hundreds of thousands of jobs. He
runs businesses. Invests his money.

He's earned his wealth.

To suggest that taxation is insufficient for the rest of
us, as he has
repeatedly in the last 15 years, is an arrogance he has not
earned.

"In the late 1800's and early 1900's there was a group of
super
wealthy American capitalist known as the Robber Barons.

SNIP

That's nice. You heard about this on SW right?

Alex Jones touches on these themes from time to time. Like
William Cooper used to; but he was full of crap too, right?

Yes. That guy was a nut and it got him killed for no good reason.
What a waste.

I listened to him (on SW of course!) for the humour. I picked up a
copy of his book, 'Behold a Pale Horse' I think it was, and was
amused by it as well.

He was a real goofball.

The guy had passion and lived up to his rhetoric but it got him killed
by the police. If he was still around he would be telling us that David
and Tex had a full load in their diapers.

Another guy I thought was amusing was out of Florida I think, ran 'Radio Free
America'?

He was amusing, can't remember what he was selling. He may still be on via the
internet.