Old June 29th 08, 06:11 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Jeffrey D Angus Jeffrey D Angus is offline

Default Shiny new capacitors, Zenith H500 TO

Tio Pedro wrote:
How did those old style 20% carbons check out? (Particularly
the ones with the rougher finish on the bakelite shell...) I usually
find many of them open or way high in value.

Surprisingly enough, I haven't had any problems with them.
What did die was the 950/950 Candelohm bolted to the chassis
and of course, the original sand-ohm 55/75 resister had a
case of seriously green leads.

Jeff