Old June 29th 08, 09:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce[_5_] dxAce[_5_] is offline

Default firm stool, then thin and soft...

dxAce, ye blasted mindless slave, hang cur, hang, you whoreson, insolent
noisemaker, ye repeated:

I'v liked dis guy 4 ages, he is 1 year older tha me. When I first saw
him I fancied him straight away. He knows I like him. Last week I felt
confident so for the first time I txted him! He txted back askin who i
was, I told him who I was, he said he didnt know me, and that was it!
I tried again last nite! but no reply! this mornin however there was 1
new msg! it was from him telling me 2 f*** off! Doze he love me you
think?