Old June 29th 08, 11:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Dave[_18_] Dave[_18_] is offline

Default (OT) : We Are The NPR Org : You Will Be Assimilated -and- TaughtTo Think Like Us - Resistance Is Futile

RHF wrote:
On Jun 29, 12:28 pm, Dave wrote:
- - RHF wrote:
- -
- - BUT - To make the Air-Waves 'fair' there would have
- - to be 2817 FOX News Radio Stations to Balance-Out
- - the so-called 2817 FM {Educational} PBS/NPR Radio
- - Stations that are pumping out Liberal Propaganda 24/7.
- - .

- You can't even show one example of somebody
- from NPR telling the audience how to vote.

Dave,

NPR uses Classic Propaganda Techniques to 'Slant'
the News and Information without Yelling it Out at You.

NPR's Scheme to Slant the News and Information :
Slant # 1 - Outspoken Liberal Activist {The Big Hint}
Slant # 2 - Moderate Apologist {Forgive Us Hint}
Slant # 3 - Omit Any Conservative View Point {Anti-Hint}

Good 'little' Mindless Liberals "Know" what they have to
do after they have Received their Daily Hour(s) of NPR
Indoctrination.

Since you have the formula it should be very easy to give a specific
example. Otherwise I must conclude that you are a typical rightie tool
who fears anyone who tells the truth.