Old June 30th 08, 06:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Billy Smith Billy Smith is offline

Default OT) Who Owns America's Wealth?

"dxAce" wrote in message

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

BS. I've a degree in finance, and I majored in investments and
securities.

Please post the related degree on a website. Proof would be nice.

I actually posted a picture of it here some time back when Mr. Bryant
claimed to
have a PhD.

You missed it, boy, like so many other things that floated by your shine
box
brain.

Could you tell us exactly how one becomes a college professor without a PhD
unless they are adjunct professor or some college kid teaching.