Old June 30th 08, 08:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce[_7_] dxAce[_7_] is offline

Default OT) Who Owns America's Wealth?

Billy Smith wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

BS. I've a degree in finance, and I majored in investments and
securities.

Please post the related degree on a website. Proof would be nice.

I actually posted a picture of it here some time back when Mr. Bryant
claimed to
have a PhD.

You missed it, boy, like so many other things that floated by your shine
box
brain.

Could you tell us exactly how one becomes a college professor without a PhD
unless they are adjunct professor or some college kid teaching.

No idea. Perhaps they just adopt the 'Professor' shtick much like 'Eduardo'
became Hispanic or claims to have owned multiple radio stations.

All I do know is that he hasn't a PhD as he'd claimed.