Old June 30th 08, 02:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Rfburns Rfburns is offline

Default Low Power iBiquity "HD" radios - Where are they?

With iBiquitys "Big" announcement about "significant momentum in
advancing the infrastructure for HD Radio designs." I would have
expected to see low power "HD" radios hitting the market by now.

What's up Struble?

All I'm seeing are the current power hungry "HD" radios selling at
rock bottom clearance prices if you can find them at all.

Im sure retailers are on the edge of their seats waiting for the
shipment of low power "HD" radios considering they made no money at
all with the first batch of junk radios.

What's up with that Booble Struble?