Old June 30th 08, 03:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] plimmer@telkomsa.net is offline

Default K&D KWZ 50

On Jun 29, 10:05*am, dxAce wrote:

Pricey, though I have been flirting with the idea of getting back on HF.

Have fun! there is nothing like flirting with a new radio............

My Icom IC-756PROIII is now three and a half years old and is an
amazing piece of modern radio technology that will please the most
discerning DXer.

If that is a bit heavy there is the Icom IC-746PRO which has the same
engine as the Pro3 but is very good value for money for what you get.

JP