Old July 1st 08, 04:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] ltdoc@yahoo.com is offline

Default Loop antenna success story

Have I ever seen... etc? Yes, I have. About the exploding
transformers, Fir Marshals, most of the other thingys too. Just
depending on where you live, a Fire Marshal usually does have quite a
bit of authority to recommend things. Same conditions, most places do
not allow that Marshal to have a "My word is final." authority.
That's usually reserved for the judicial system, except in cases of -
immediate- life/death circumstances. The case of that noise
transformer just doesn't fall into tha catagory, sorry 'bout that.
How do I know all that? Cuz I worked around that sort of thingy for 20
years.
- 'Doc