Old July 1st 08, 04:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default Loop antenna success story

wrote:
... The case of that noise
transformer just doesn't fall into tha catagory, sorry 'bout that.
How do I know all that? Cuz I worked around that sort of thingy for 20
years.
- 'Doc

Than that explains it; you just failed to read/comprehend the first post
which began this thread ...

The danger he stated was not a "noise transformer", he said, and I quote
here, "I live in town, three blocks from a failing transformer. At night
you can see it arcing continuously. ..."

While it is true, the first, above ("noise transformer"), is not a
serious danger involving the FD--the second surely is ("failing
transformer"--"arcing continuously.")

Regards,
JS