Old November 12th 03, 12:53 AM
Roy Lewallen

Now, that's quite an insult, based on a total lack of information about
my career and what I've accomplished.

I'm going to do my best to ignore Cecil's postings from here on. They're
abusive and insulting. And any time he's asked for a number,
calculation, or equation to back his point of view, he dodges, ducks,
and diverts -- and insults.

Some of the readers are undoubtedly impressed by this. That's fine --
those readers won't benefit from my postings anyway.

Roy Lewallen, W7EL

Cecil Moore wrote:
Roy Lewallen wrote:

Anyone who understands basic circuit theory knows this. But that
doesn't include a number of the participants of this newsgroup.
Otherwise, the thread would have been about two postings long.

Too bad lumped inductors bear absolutely no resemblance in reality to
75m bugcatcher coils. Don't you believe Kraus when he says 180 degrees
of current phase shift can be accomplished by a single coil in a wire
antenna?

I once had an engineer like you working for me. He took four man-months
to engineer and breadboard a design that was over budget and out of spec.
I, a VP, turned out another design (from scratch) in one long weekend that
was under budget and exceeded the specs.