Old July 2nd 08, 12:19 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Art Unwin Art Unwin is offline

Default Optimised antenna

On Jul 1, 5:35 pm, Jim Kelley wrote:
Art Unwin wrote:
On Jul 1, 2:58 pm, Jim Kelley wrote:

Art Unwin wrote:

With the above in hand it can be seen
that Foucault current generates a field that elevates particles that
have attained a weak magnetic field by entering the earths system
which provides for their rejection or ejection. Per Newtons Law the
weak forces
involved (Fermi) create an oscillation of the radiator which is a
mirror image of arriving impulses upon a radiuator with the same
natural resonance.

Hi Art -

You have a unique way of making simple notions seem utterly
ridiculous. :-)

ac6xg

Jim
You are now doing your job as a teacher and a ham not a physicist.

I don't have a job on the internet, Art. I was just speaking plainly
and honestly.

ac6xg

But you supplied no substanc! You did not share what you were talking
about
or a point of contention just a use of free speech as in graphitty If
you had
knowledge of what I was speaking off then you could have delved in and
explain your comments
but you are deficient. I don't have time to teach a parrot another
line
Art