Old July 1st 08, 07:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II m II is offline

Default (OT) : The Truth About O-Bombs-Awayİ Campaign Tactics

dxAce wrote:

Your mama dropped something.

It was you, and she dropped you on your head.

This can get ugly pretty fast. I was going to post:

Better me being dropped on it than having yours give you some.

But decency prevailed and I changed my mind. I suggest we drop this
thing before any real ugliness follows.

mike

--
Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage, this filter
blocks all postings from Gmail, Google Mail and Google Groups.

http://improve-usenet.org/