Old July 2nd 08, 03:28 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Tom Ring[_2_] Tom Ring[_2_] is offline

Default Optimised antenna

Art Unwin wrote:
On Jul 1, 7:16 pm, "Dave" wrote:
"Art Unwin" wrote in message

On Jul 1, 4:37 pm, John Smith wrote:
Art Unwin wrote:
the use of free speech
without content
Regards
Art

Exactly what art is best at!

David ,you have never won a debate on this newsgroup and you never
will.

Hmmm, who else here hasn't?

happilly ever after if you stop pretending you are what you are not
Your sparcity of knoweledge becomes evident as you exercise the

Spellchecker needed.

priviledge of free speech which is why I am a supporter of free
speech ., If you were knowledgable in the art and mathematics you

The "art". So this is witchcraft? Because that is roughly what you
have been espousing your whole career on this NG.

Maxwell could never be. If you were knowledgable in the arts you would

Spelling again. YUou must be a fast "typer".

have explained the eddy current but again you can't. If you were
knoweledgable in antenna programs you would be aware of arrays in

Oops, it's consistent.

equilibrium but you can't. If you were aware that radiators do not
have to be straight under Maxwellian law you would have but you cant.

Gee, not straight. Hmmmm. Maybe you mean like a circular thing, maybe
a wavelength in circumference?. Oh, it's a LOOP! Wow, someone ought
to investigate this possibility! It might work!

And let's see, what would happen if one folded a half wave dipole around
until it became almost a square? I think I'll call it a "Squalo"!!!

You know a guy might make a buck off these ideas, but it's just too
crazy for the ham or professional radio engineering crowd, so it'll
never get made. After all, we conventional types only believe in
"straight" antennas.

Art, yuh gotta luv 'im.

tom
K0TAR