Old July 2nd 08, 05:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default Loop antenna success story

Bert Hyman wrote:

Fire departments also know who to talk to at the power company to get
things turned off during fire emergencies, who might either be the same
people who would actually care about an arcing transformer or would know
who would.

Lastly, fire departments are local and easier to deal with than the FCC.

Bert:

In this case, at least, our logic is toe-to-toe, and at least a good
place to begin ... but like I indicated--not everyone seems to be doing
their "jobs" these day--but then, you already knew that. wink

Warm regards,
JS