Old July 2nd 08, 04:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Art Unwin Art Unwin is offline

Default Optimised antenna

On Jul 2, 9:50 am, John Smith wrote:
Art Unwin wrote:
John if you have no comprehension of equilibrium you will never be
able to define aether
Art

Hmmm ... before we define "the great equilibrium", I would like to first
demonstrate the properties of that "elusive ether"--but I see, a bit
better now, your stand on "equilibrium."

Thanks Art,
regards,
JS

Great. Just made an antenna whip for somebody to play with but my
effort to build the variometer was a total flopCoupling was just not
close
enough but at least the guy can have fun over the holidays
Regards
Art