Old July 2nd 03, 05:49 AM
Doug Smith W9WI

Bob Liesenfeld wrote:
Since I have never spent much time on 10, I wondering what the common
wisdom is for where the SSB activity is on this band. I would like to
keep the tuning range down to 100KHz if possible, but especially with
the H & P idea, I could go to say, 500KHz.

If you have to stick with a 100KHz swath, 28400-28500 is the segment to
use - and you'll find plenty of activity there. If you can expand the
coverage it's worthwhile to cover 28300-28700. (actually if it were my
project I'd do 28000-28500 and provide for CWgrin)
--
Doug Smith W9WI
Pleasant View (Nashville), TN EM66