Old July 3rd 08, 05:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Rush Limbaugh and Radio

On Jul 3, 7:32*am, Dave wrote:
D Peter Maus wrote:
Dave wrote:
RHF wrote:

rush - keep-on $aying the word - $ay the word ~ RHF
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rush_Limbaugh
*.
If money earned validates a point of view, Mr. Limpbaugh is still a
hateful weenie neocon traitor.

* Because, as we all know, there are no enemies on the Left.

- Enemies of whom?
-*Obscenely rich people who don't want to give any back?
- People who promote wars but refuse to sacrifice?

Dave - Yeah like there are more Fat Cat Liberal Democrats
in both US House and US Senate then Republicans in
measures of Personal Wealth and Total Numbers.

Dave - The better 'warning' would be about all those
Obscenely Liberal Politicials who are Elitist and
self-appointed and anointed to Lead and Control the
masses of all us common lesser beings.

personally i like 'rich' democrat$ as people
it's their liberal politi¢$ that concerns me ~ RHF