Old July 4th 08, 03:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II m II is offline

Default (OT) : Mike - Have a Good Though for Someone -and- Give a Butterfly

RHF wrote:

Mike - Rightfully so both Telamon and DX Ace are
Proud Americans Who Express Love for Their Country
-while- You time and time agian 'choose' to Attack
the USA and Preach Hate for my fellow Americans.

You certainly need to improve your reading comprehension. Where those
tormentors live is beyond my control. If they lived in Scotland, you'd
be accusing me of being Anti-Scots. The nationality has nothing to do
with the personalities.

Believe it or not, I once met a Canadian who was a real prick. Nowhere
near what Ace is like, but right up there. Another thing...Your
government does NOT reflect the feelings of eighty percent of your
population. I am in very good company. When you accuse me of anti
-Americanism, you are accusing most of your fellow countrymen.

With these noble sentiments, I now leave this thread. It's going to drag
out forever if I don't.

mike

--
Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage, this filter
blocks all postings from Gmail, Google Mail and Google Groups.

http://improve-usenet.org/