Old July 4th 08, 08:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Happy 4th to all.

On Jul 3, 8:38*pm, "Frank Halaburak"
wrote:
"Drifter" wrote in message

m... Here is something to think about.

Happy 4th to all.

GOOD DX!
Drifter...

* *Hi, Happy July 4th to everybody that lives to the south of me ! *LOL
* *I am looking looking foward to the week of July 13th as we ( my wife,
* daughter and me) will be relaxing in Hampton Beach, New Hampshire
* and doing a little DX'ing with my new Grundig G4 that should be arriving
* tomorrow. Good DX to all, *Frank in Montreal..................

FH - Enjoy your Holiday in the USA. ~ RHF

I had forgotten that a several miles of New Hamshire
http://freestateproject.org/communit...es/nh-map1.gif
borders on Canada and another several miles meets
the Atlantic Ocean.
http://www.adventureassoc.com/us/new...-hampshire.gif