Old July 5th 08, 08:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default Happy 4th of July : American Independence Day To All !

In article ,
"Billy Smith" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
Dave wrote:

Telamon wrote:
In article
,
RHF wrote:

On Jul 4, 6:54 am, Dave wrote:
RHF wrote:
- - - Happy 4th to all.
- - Hi, Happy July 4th
- Death to tyrants!

Dave - Whatever Makes You Happy this 4th of July ) ~ RHF
.

He is only happy puffing on a bowl of mixed amphetamine and
hallucinogenic drugs.

Amphetamine all by itself is pretty hallucinogenic. But I only smoke
leaves of the hemp plant and drink pure rain water.

You are not just a pot smoker. That pot must be dusted with something
else.

You would know this how? Hmmmmm or have you been doing some pretty heavy
stuff

All you have to do is read the guy's posts. It is very apparent. You
must be an idiot not to see this.

And the retard comment that I must be doing "pretty heavy stuff" when I
give him a hard time about doing drugs is evidence of cognitive
dissonance on your behalf best case.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California