Old July 5th 08, 10:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default US removes uranium from Iraq

Telamon wrote:

The uranium ore was sold to Canada for electric power generation. A
small amount was also sold to Valerie Plame for use as a hair colorant.

An interesting note was the cargo flight route used Diego Garcia as a
destination where it was then transferred to ship. That must have been a
busy place.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080705/...llowcake_missi
on_1

Anyone like DxAce have any inkling this was going on?

I have no idea. In fact, I'm not even allowed due to DoD rules to even
acknowledge that D6#9 G%R3@A even exists.