Old July 6th 08, 04:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Michael[_6_] Michael[_6_] is offline

Default Why does the Lazy H antenna suck in the real world on 11 meters?

On Jul 5, 10:44 pm, "Hal Rosser" wrote:
I'm not sure, but if the Lazy H has Horizontal polarity and the folks you're
trying to communicate with are using Verticals, there may be quite a bit of
signal loss.
Since you mentioned it was for 11 meters, can we assume you're trying to
communicate without using 'skip'?

It is meant for skip. I typed 10 meters at the start of the message,
but 11 meters in the Subject line. Old habits die hard as I started
on the CB band.