Old July 6th 08, 03:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] bajohnson29@yahoo.com is offline

Default Rush Limbaugh and Radio

On Jul 3, 3:27*am, dxAce wrote:
Rush signs new deal:

http://www.drudgereport.com/flashrl.htm

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Hey, thanks for the article. I would have never have found it on my
own. Whatever
people think of the man and his politics, he still is the "american
dream personified". Kind of decided what he wanted to do, and then
did it. But besides all else - his dealing with his hearing loss is
really something. Not many would understand that unless you know
someone who's been through it, but it really is kind of neat the way
he's handled it. And I know someone will come back on here and say -
well, if you had his money. Yeah, whatever..... still . . . . .