Old July 6th 08, 04:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Rush Limbaugh The Freedom To Choose To Listen To Him -or- Not

On Jul 6, 5:31*am, "Billy Smith" wrote:
"David Eduardo" wrote in message

"Dave" wrote in message
m...
David Eduardo wrote:
"m II" wrote in message
Dave wrote:

This country cannot survive this kind of bitterness. *It is fouling
the
atmosphere, like a stinky cigar.

Didn't Clinton have a few of those?

Better than the stuff Dave smokes up in the canyons NE of Los Angeles..
Tobacco better than Indian hemp? *Puh-leeeze...

And we are supposed to believe the political views of a hash addict?

You simply sound like someone with too much time on the bong.

- As we should follow the radio broadcasting
- alleged expertise of a jackass

BS,

For Two Things - A Braying Jackass can Serve as an
Early Warning of Danger and a Wake-Up Call !
http://tmq2.files.wordpress.com/2008...amas-mouth.jpg

Thus Many for "My Fellow Americans" {LBJ} :

* Rush Limbaugh serves as an Early Warning of Dangerous
Events in the News.

* Rush Limbaugh serves as an Daily Wake-Up Call To Action
To Defend The Ideas and Values That They Cherish.

Free Over-the-Air Radio : The Freedom to 'Choose' Your Radio
Station and The Freedom to 'Choose' Who You Listen To . . .
- - - It's "The American Way" : FREEDOM FOR ALL !
-ps- Even For Those Who 'Choose' To Listen To Rush Limbaugh.

dang that was easy ~ RHF