Old July 6th 08, 05:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Dave[_18_] Dave[_18_] is offline

Default Rush Limbaugh The Freedom To Choose To Listen To Him -or- Not

RHF wrote:
On Jul 6, 5:31 am, "Billy Smith" wrote:
"David Eduardo" wrote in message

"Dave" wrote in message
David Eduardo wrote:
"m II" wrote in message
Dave wrote:
This country cannot survive this kind of bitterness. It is fouling
the
atmosphere, like a stinky cigar.
Didn't Clinton have a few of those?
Better than the stuff Dave smokes up in the canyons NE of Los Angeles.
Tobacco better than Indian hemp? Puh-leeeze...
And we are supposed to believe the political views of a hash addict?
You simply sound like someone with too much time on the bong.

- As we should follow the radio broadcasting
- alleged expertise of a jackass

BS,

For Two Things - A Braying Jackass can Serve as an
Early Warning of Danger and a Wake-Up Call !
http://tmq2.files.wordpress.com/2008...amas-mouth.jpg

Thus Many for "My Fellow Americans" {LBJ} :

* Rush Limbaugh serves as an Early Warning of Dangerous
Events in the News.

* Rush Limbaugh serves as an Daily Wake-Up Call To Action
To Defend The Ideas and Values That They Cherish.

Free Over-the-Air Radio : The Freedom to 'Choose' Your Radio
Station and The Freedom to 'Choose' Who You Listen To . . .
- - - It's "The American Way" : FREEDOM FOR ALL !
-ps- Even For Those Who 'Choose' To Listen To Rush Limbaugh.

dang that was easy ~ RHF
.

Mr. Limbaugh represents the interests of the wealthy elite (Mr. Bush
refers to them as the "haves and have mores" or alternately "my base").

He is an amoral stooge for the black aristocracy.