Old July 3rd 03, 02:28 PM
Al

In article ,
"Chuck / KE4ETH" wrote:

It's a sad thing.

My local Radio Shack is run by a fellow that stocks parts. Not the RS brand,
but Ohmite and others. We have a college in that town and an electrical
engineering department, so I guess that one doesn't count. A company store,
45 miles away, has an upright cabinet with drawer with resistors, ICs, Caps
and other parts. Not a good selection, but some. Another store 35 miles away
has the same kinda drawers with the same kinda items.

The seem to want to sell (and promise the moon) on appliance items.

big snip

Isn't the CEO of RS a women? I don't think she ever built a thing in her
life.

--

Reverse address to reply.