Old July 7th 08, 04:23 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] nm5k@wt.net is offline

Default Part one of many parts...again, unless I get rude comments whichshow lack of interest!

On Jul 6, 9:43 pm, Art Unwin wrote:
much jibber jabber clipped..

The next posting will explain the magnetic fields that are formed when
a time varing current is applied to the radiator which is in the form
of a "tank"circuit which is the electrical equivalent. I will answer
questions related to the above as long as they are sensible and
obviously in search of clarity

I'm starting to think Art has been fooling us all along.
This surely must be an effort at usenet deep sea fishing.
I think he's fixing to reel us in with these tales of happy neutrinos.
I guess about the only coherent question I could pose to such
an "Article", would be to ask what in the heck do neutrinos, fig or
otherwise, have to do with the radiation characteristics of an
antenna?
Besides, the sun is not supplying the RF to be radiated. We are.
My cat needs new mittens. It seems to old ones were consumed
by a bombardment of neutrinos looking for a resting place, and
the motel was full up for the night.
They went postal, and a rubber room is in their future now.