Old July 7th 08, 05:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] nm5k@wt.net is offline

Default Part one of many parts...again, unless I get rude comments whichshow lack of interest!

On Jul 6, 11:10 pm, Art Unwin wrote:

Whiny horsecrap snipped.
Art
unwinantennas.com/

You can't answer a single question posed to you.
All you offer is whiny excuses.
Your constant whining about my education strikes
me as hilarious being as your mechanical engineering field
had little to do with antennas. You don't seem to have any
special mathematics skills that I can notice.
As far as I can tell, you have no real academic advantage
over me whatsoever when pertaining to RF or antenna
systems.
Or if you do, you have obviously forgot it all.
But proceed o' masterful one of the land of air cooled
resistive loads. Enlighten us mere peons of the antenna world
more of the gospel according to Art.
It's not every day we get to ponder the universe with someone
who thinks they are a "master".
You are better than the sci-fi and comedy channel put together.
Proceed o' illustrious one!
With acid reflux breath I await.