Old July 8th 08, 04:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Brian Denley Brian Denley is offline

Default RF Systems MTA.

Interesting post Peter: I have the RF Systems MLB random wire antenna and
it's built like a tank (and all stainless) but I'd like a second antenna. I
live in fairly crowded surburban area north of Boston and that vertical is
very appealing. What frequency range have you tested? My receivers feed
into the W8ZR multicoupler (built from kit).

--
Brian Denley
"D Peter Maus" wrote in message

Finally got this antenna installed more permanently, in a quiet area of
the yard. Been using it basically leaning in a corner of the garage. Now,
it's out, it's elevated, and it's in the clear.

Results?

Astonishing.